Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mary Kate Olsen For Marie Claire

Mary Kate Olsen For Marie Claire

Mary Kate Olsen graced the cover for the US version of Marie Claire magazine. We JUST saw Drew Barrymore's UK cover a few minutes ago. Today is the day for MC!

Here are a few excerpts from the actress turned designer's interview:

On her 'Full House' days: "I look at old photos of me, and I don't feel connected to them at all… I would never wish my upbringing on anyone…"

On what she learned from Heath Ledger's death: "I think it's really important to be able to talk when something's wrong. I learned at a really young age that if you don't talk about it, it can drive you insane."

On her dedication to 'The Row':
"It took us a year-and-a-half to make the first T-shirt,"

On whether or not she wants to continue to act:
"I still read scripts, and if something great comes along, that's great … but this is my day job. The Row is where I go every day."

To read more from Mary Kate's interview, visit Marie Claire.

Which cover do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...